Tuesday, June 30, 2009


YAY!!! I’m so happy! Our air conditioner is fixed and our house is so cold! Yay!! Ok, I’m done celebrating now! Now it’s time for me to catch up on my laundry. I let our laundry go as long as I could while our AC was down because it made the house hotter (I was desperate- anything to make it a little less hot). Plus, our washer and dryer are in the garage which is not insulated or air conditioned. And since I was trying to stay as cool as possible, I only ventured in there if I absolutely had to! Even Corky didn’t want to go out there! I refer to it as our “sweltering jungle”. Anyway, I just piled it all in front of my washer. It looked a little something like this:

Four loads later it was a little better:

Still pretty bad! I guess I will keep working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment